We miss you and hope that you’re staying safe and healthy. We can’t wait to reopen and take care of you, our community, in the healthiest way possible in this new world.
Archer’s reopening plan prioritizes the safety of our clients and our team. We’ve worked with safety consultants and the city to ensure we’re keeping the environment in the shop the best that it can be in preventing the spread of COVID-19. We are taking this very seriously and we want to make sure everyone feels comfortable coming back to our shop as soon as they are able to. We’re preparing and taking the following steps to make sure that when we do reopen, we’re operating in the safest way possible. Here’s what we plan to do:
AT THE NAIL BAR
• Our waiting area will be unavailable, so we ask that you only enter the shop once we let you know it is safe to do so.
• We will seat all guests with a minimum of 6 feet in between and we’ll limit the number of people in the shop at any given time.
• We will remain a cashless business—all payments are through our website or app.
• We already do “waterless” services minimizing the risk of germ spread in foot and hand baths.
• We will have hand sanitizer, a hand washing station and masks available for everyone.
• At this time we will not be offering drinks, ipads or headphones. We also ask that you not handle the nail polish bottles. Your nail artist will help you with your color selection.
• At all times in the shop, our team members will wear face masks that cover their nose and mouth, as well as gloves that will be disposed of in between each guest. We will also use face shields and plexiglass barriers. As usual, we will be washing our hands before and after each service.
• We are putting even more stringent cleaning and disinfecting processes into place in light of how coronavirus spreads. The shop will be sanitized first thing in the morning, in-between each guest and again at the end of the day (compliant with EPA and CDC recommendations).
• As per usual, all tools used in service are cleaned in Barbicide and then again disinfected in a medical grade autoclave.
• The Archer team will have their temperatures checked before entering the shop with our non-contact digital forehead thermometers. And if a team member isn’t feeling well, they will stay home and have paid sick time.
• We will add an additional 15 minutes for services in our system to allow for clean-up and adequate spacing between guests.
• We will be limiting our business hours to 8hrs/day to start so that there’s only one shift and limiting the crossover of the team.
• Services will be by appointment only — at this time we are not accepting walk-in appointments, but please go to our app or website to check for availability.
• Unfortunately, for the time being, in order to maintain social distancing, guests will only be able to have one service at a time (mani or pedi) and they will sit at the bar for mani, in the back of the shop for pedi.
• Please arrive for your appointment alone, as we are limited on the number of people allowed in the shop at any given time. If you’d like to enjoy a service with your child, we’d love to have you, but unfortunately can’t accommodate anyone who is not getting a service.
• As long as it’s a requirement in San Francisco, we will have to refuse service to a guest who does not want to wear a face covering in the shop. We will have masks available for you to wear if you forget yours.
• We ask that if you’re not feeling well or experiencing any Coronavirus symptoms that you cancel your appointment. There will be no penalty for late cancellations due to illness.
• We will be taking everyone’s temperature as they enter the shop with a contactless thermometer. If your temperature is over 100 degrees we will invite you to reschedule for a future date.